2009. október 15., csütörtök

pályázat

NO-ISBN
Open Submission: ART Books

Bernhard Cella (Bécs) felhívása:
"Have you recently published an art book without an ISBN? Is it an art book, the documentation of your work or does it cover art or art theory? Send me your “Gray(t)” art publication/ NO-ISBNs please.
I am looking for publications by international practitioners in the field of contemporary art and theory that have recently realised without a distributor/publisher. I am open to any form or shape of
material and I will select 300 to be included as part of a project I am conceiving for my next solo exhibition. For further information, do not hesitate to email me. 300 books will be exhibited! Deadline first exhibition 20 November 2009."

Itt már lehet látni a pályázatra beküldött műveket.

Az összegyűjtött, válogatott könyveket 2010 tavaszán, Lipcsében (Galerie für Zeitgenössische Kunst Leipzig) is kiállítják.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése